The Alphatec Audio Video Pvt. Ltd. ( now onwards referred to as “ Company”) on behalf of Music Group is committed to providing the highest quality products, service and user experience for our customers. One element of this commitment is our after sales support which now incorporates our extended Limited Warranty that we are pleased to present here.
This Limited Warranty is valid only if you purchased the product from a Company’s authorized Reseller.
The Company warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions. This Limited Warranty is applicable for one year from the original date of retail purchase.
If the product displays any defects within the specified warranty period and that defect is not excluded per terms and conditions as stated below, Company on behalf of Music Group will either repair or replace the product using new or reconditioned product or parts.
This Limited Warranty covers only the product hardware. It does not cover technical assistance for hardware or software usage. In addition it does not cover any software products whether or not contained in the purchased product package. Any software is provided only in the condition and format contained with the product, unless expressly provided for in any enclosed software limited warranty.
Free inspections and maintenance / repair work are expressly excluded from this Limited Warranty. If an inspection of the product by MUSIC Group shows that the defect in question is not covered by the Limited Warranty, the inspection costs are payable by the customer.
Warranty service conditions are subject to change without notice. Please refer regularly to the latest warranty terms and conditions on our website www.alphatec.co.in.
- Alphatec Audio Video Pvt. Ltd. is extending the warranty services on behalf of the manufacturer against faulty workmanship or faulty material for period as mentioned in the warranty card, provided the same is used in accordance to instructions accompanying the product.
- This warranty agreement shall not be interpreted to render the company or its Authorized Service Partners liable for any injuries or damages of any kind, direct, consequential or contingent to persons or property.
- The warranty period begins from the date of purchase of the product.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Warranty Services shall be rendered on production of warranty card and purchase Invoiceby customer.
- The responsibility of getting and retaining the warranty card issued rests with customer.
- Warranty registration should be done either on company’s websitewww.alphatec.co.in or by filling the warranty card available with the dealer after purchase.
- The company’s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s for free of charge only.
- Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company’s authorized personnel only.
- The services can be availed from the company’s Authorized Service Centre/s only.
- Details of service center support are available at company’s website www.alphatec.co.in
- The warranty doesn’t extend to accessories if any supplied with the product.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts. These include, but are not limited to; fuses, batteries, cables, illuminants, guitar strings, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to bring/collect the unit to/from Authorized Service Centre at own cost and risk.
- In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, the warranty will continue to remain in force till the unexpired period.
- The replaced parts/assemblies after repairs will become the property of the company.
- In case of warranty void conditions as stipulated below, it will be at the sole discretion of the Authorized Service Centre’s decision to conduct/ refuse repairs with-in or without warranty.
- In the event of discontinuance of spares for a particular model, company’s policy of providing a commercial solution shall be a binding on the customer.
- Services under extended warranty schemes if any being offered shall be a binding for the dealer/distributor or Authorized Service Partners and that company will have no role play in the same.
- Company & its service partner’s liability shall be limited to cost of repair of defects in workmanship.
- The warranty is issued subject to jurisdiction of civil courts at Kolkata.
This warranty will stand void in the following cases:-
- The product is not purchased from the Authorized Company’s dealer.
- Damage to the product due to misuse or as detected by the Authorized Service Centre.
- Modifications or alterations of any nature done by the customer or unauthorized personnel.
- If upon inspection by a Company’s Authorized Service partner drivers or diaphragm assemblies are found to have burnt voice coils as a result of over / under driving, or due to a surge from a power amplifier, they will be excluded from warranty coverage.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operations of the unit/s.
- The original serial no. is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like fire, lightening, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to the service center or to the site where product is installed.
- Defects caused by pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animal or insects.